Blog Archive

About Me

Friday, August 10, 2012

Have you ever thought of quitting school just because you're tired?

Have you ever thought of quitting school just because you're tired? If yes, same here! Let's admit it, schooling is "tiring" and "boring" sometimes. You always have to wake up early from four to five hours of sleep to avoid being late. You pressurize yourself with piles of paper works and bunches of assignments and projects to be done. You need to face the faces of those teachers whose eyebrows seem to never learn how to unraise. More importantly, you may encounter those haters who never get tired of smiling at you face to face while telling countless negative things about you when you're facing back. Despite of how bitter school can be sometimes, it is still the best place to be- admit it. It's a place where you learn things you never learn at home-- like how your body is composed of millions of cells, I didn't know that before until I had my Biology class. It's a place you consider your second home-- you eat, clean, and sleep there. School gives you a lot of parents-- your teachers. And the most significant of all is that school gives you friends that you talk with, share secrets with, laugh with, cry with, and most of all live with forever. :)
This is my present school, the Cebu Normal University. Majority of the students here are aspiring teachers like me. I so love my school;It's just the best. :))
Here are "The MEaN Girls". They are my college buddies. We call our group Mean Girls but we're not really mean, actually, it's the opposite of what we really are. haha. THis is just a perfect jumpshot, credits to Bunchi who took the pic. :p
This is our picture during the Intramurals 2012 wearing our group shirt. It's really cute! It has our chibi faces on it. :D see below.
This was my school way back High School. It wasn't pink before, they just repainted it lately--it's cute though. I also love this school! A lot of unforgettable memories were formed there. :D
These are some of my high school friends. This picture is taken during my last days in High School. I miss them already. We haven't seen each other for quiet some time.
These are my best friends Mona and Mark. This photo was taken when we were in third year high school. Yagit pa kaayu! haha.
Mona and I :) We became best friends since grade 4. THough we don't see each other more often now. You know, different colleges...busy. But we're still same as ever. :D
Here is another pic taken during Sinulog 2012. It was really fun! :D See? never ever think about quitting school. You will miss all of these treasures. :D

4 comments:

  1. make the most out of it. you'll surely miss school and all those tiring stuff once you've graduated.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think we're schoolamte :)

    hope you can follow my blog too http://impeccablelad.blogspot.com/ THANKS :D

    ReplyDelete